A family residing in Dubai is seeking a well-educated and experienced British nanny for the care of their three children aged 4, 3 and a baby of 4 months. The eldest children enjoy sporting activities and the outdoors.
This is a shared care role with the mother. The duties will be standard nursery duties as well as focusing on the English language through play and age appropriate activities.
The family is seeking a long-term nanny that wishes to join them for at least a year and is available to start 2 August in London, then travel to Paris before returning back to Dubai. They are seeking a childcare professional that can assist the mother with overall care of the children and their development. The ideal candidate would be someone who can fit in as a part of the family, who is kind, confident in their role and trustworthy. Candidates with previous experience in private households are preferred.
The schedule will be 6 days per week, 12 hours per day. There will be overseas travel throughout the year and the nanny will be required to travel with them. The family has a pet dog. This is a live-in position with a separate room and own bathroom provided within their villa.
The salary on offer is from £1.000-1.300 per week depending on previous experience and qualifications. The family is ready to interview via Skype immediately.
- Childcare qualification
- 3+ years of experienced in childcare with ages from 4 months to 5 years old
- British citizen
- Native English speaker
- Previous experience in fully staffed households (advantageous)
- Up to date and cleared DBS background check
- Available for at least one year
- At least 3 contactable references
- Salary: £1.000-1.300 per week
- Paid flights and visa, as well as any other travel expenses
- Private room within the family’s homes or own hotel room whilst travelling
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.