- teaching the child English through interactive play, structured sit-down lessons, reading, conversation and engaging activities;
- teaching an additional language (if possible);
- assisting with his homework and tutelage;
- teaching manners, etiquette, personal grooming, culture and discipline;
- creating an enjoyable and stimulating environment for the child to gain confidence, self-independence and other life skills;
- mentoring on educational needs as well as ensuring his competence in school subject and his extracurricular activities;
- promoting his cognitive development;
- planning and organising play dates and extracurricular activities (sports, music, art, playing mind games, visiting zoo, national parks etc.);
- school drop-offs and pick-ups (a clean driving license is required);
- liaising with teachers at school;
- proxy parenting at school meetings, academic days and other event where a guardian or parent is required;
- ensuring the child is nurtured and his intellectual and social development is promoted.
- Fluent English speaker
- Additional language (preferred)
- University degree or TEFL
- 3+ years of experience with primary school age
- Driving license
- Resident of Cyprus (preferred)
- Up to date DBS
- 3 contactable references
- Salary £450-500 net per week
- Petrol expenses covered or separate accommodation
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
A live-in junior nanny is required for the care of two boys aged 5 and 3 in Hampstead, London. The junior nanny should have experience as a nanny or in a childcare environment. The salary on offer is £450-£500 net per week.
Experienced governess or governor sought in Amsterdam, Netherlands for boy aged 3 within a lovely Russian family. The schedule is 6 days per week. 10 hours daily. The salary on offer is £1000 per week.
A family residing in Zug, Switzerland is seeking a kind and caring, qualified and educated nanny to care for their son aged 3 and baby girl 19 months. This is a full time and permanent role starting ASAP. Salary on offer is from £800 net per week.
Experienced Spanish speaking nanny required for a family residing in Chelsea, London for the care of their baby boy aged 18 months and newborn expected in October 2021. Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm. £50,000 GPA. Start date ASAP.