- teaching the child English through interactive play, structured sit-down lessons, reading, conversation and engaging activities;
- teaching an additional language (if possible);
- assisting with his homework and tutelage;
- teaching manners, etiquette, personal grooming, culture and discipline;
- creating an enjoyable and stimulating environment for the child to gain confidence, self-independence and other life skills;
- mentoring on educational needs as well as ensuring his competence in school subject and his extracurricular activities;
- promoting his cognitive development;
- planning and organising play dates and extracurricular activities (sports, music, art, playing mind games, visiting zoo, national parks etc.);
- school drop-offs and pick-ups (a clean driving license is required);
- liaising with teachers at school;
- proxy parenting at school meetings, academic days and other event where a guardian or parent is required;
- ensuring the child is nurtured and his intellectual and social development is promoted.
- Fluent English speaker
- Additional language (preferred)
- University degree or TEFL
- 3+ years of experience with primary school age
- Driving license
- Resident of Cyprus (preferred)
- Up to date DBS
- 3 contactable references
- Salary £450-500 net per week
- Petrol expenses covered or separate accommodation
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
A VIP family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experience Baby Nanny for B7m. The candidates must be fluent in English and have 3+ years experience. Live-in accommodation. Salary £1000+npw.
A family residing in Rougemont, Switzerland is seeking a fun English-speaking Nanny for their three children, B7, G5 and B3. Driving license, First Aid and DBS are required. Live-in. Salary £800 npw.
A VIP family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experience and mature Personal Assistant. The candidates must be fluent in English and French with good command in Arabic. Salary negotiable.
A family from Saudi Arabia is seeking an experience Maternity Nurse for the care of their prematurely born baby girl. The job is to start in ASAP in Jeddah. 3 months contract. Salary £250 npd.