- teaching the child English through interactive play, structured sit-down lessons, reading, conversation and engaging activities;
- teaching an additional language (if possible);
- assisting with his homework and tutelage;
- teaching manners, etiquette, personal grooming, culture and discipline;
- creating an enjoyable and stimulating environment for the child to gain confidence, self-independence and other life skills;
- mentoring on educational needs as well as ensuring his competence in school subject and his extracurricular activities;
- promoting his cognitive development;
- planning and organising play dates and extracurricular activities (sports, music, art, playing mind games, visiting zoo, national parks etc.);
- school drop-offs and pick-ups (a clean driving license is required);
- liaising with teachers at school;
- proxy parenting at school meetings, academic days and other event where a guardian or parent is required;
- ensuring the child is nurtured and his intellectual and social development is promoted.
- Fluent English speaker
- Additional language (preferred)
- University degree or TEFL
- 3+ years of experience with primary school age
- Driving license
- Resident of Cyprus (preferred)
- Up to date DBS
- 3 contactable references
- Salary £450-500 net per week
- Petrol expenses covered or separate accommodation
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
An international family residing in St John’s Wood, London is seeking a qualified and experienced bilingual English/Spanish live-in rota nanny.
An experienced and educated governor is required for the care and educational development of a boy aged 5 in London.
A live in nanny/governess is sought to work with an international family currently based in Kensington, London.
A family well known to the agency residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is seeking an experienced baby nanny for the care and education of their two children girl added 2.5 years and boy aged 1.
A British/Nigerian/Greek family residing in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking a qualified and experienced Governess/Governor/Tutor for the care and education of their two children. Boy aged 10 and Girl aged 7.
A VIP royal family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking a mature and experienced Personal Assistant, who is fluent in English and Arabic, ideally with some knowledge of French.
A family-based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, well-recommended to Great British Nannies, is seeking a kind, flexible and experienced Governess for the care and education of their 6-year-old girl.
A family from London is seeking a live in nanny for the care of their two sons aged 4 and 2 year. The job is to start in July. London based candidates only. Salary from £450 npw.
A family from Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced Nanny for the education of their 3 year old daughter. The job is to start in May. Long-term, live-in. Salary £1000 npw.