- assisting the mother in the morning while getting the girls ready for school including breakfast and taking them to school in the car
- after school pick-ups; unfortunately the girls attend different schools, as they were unable to get them both into the same school, so it is proving to be a little difficult logistically for the family at this time
- helping the children with homework in the afternoons
- organising in- and outdoor activities
- assisting with meals
- preparing the children for bedtime
- Fluent English speaker
- At least 3 years of experience as a nanny
- Confident driver
- Resident of the UK with a work permit
- Up to date Police Check
- At least 3 contactable references
- £10-12 net per hour
- Live-in accommodation possible
- Car provided
A live-in junior nanny is required for the care of two boys aged 5 and 3 in Hampstead, London. The junior nanny should have experience as a nanny or in a childcare environment. The salary on offer is £450-£500 net per week.
Experienced governess or governor sought in Amsterdam, Netherlands for boy aged 3 within a lovely Russian family. The schedule is 6 days per week. 10 hours daily. The salary on offer is £1000 per week.
A family residing in Zug, Switzerland is seeking a kind and caring, qualified and educated nanny to care for their son aged 3 and baby girl 19 months. This is a full time and permanent role starting ASAP. Salary on offer is from £800 net per week.
Experienced Spanish speaking nanny required for a family residing in Chelsea, London for the care of their baby boy aged 18 months and newborn expected in October 2021. Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm. £50,000 GPA. Start date ASAP.