The children are very mature girls for their age and they enjoy reading, drawing, arts and crafts.
The main responsibilities will be:
- assisting the mother in the morning while getting the girls ready for school including breakfast and taking them to school in the car
- after school pick-ups; unfortunately the girls attend different schools, as they were unable to get them both into the same school, so it is proving to be a little difficult logistically for the family at this time
- helping the children with homework in the afternoons
- organising in- and outdoor activities
- assisting with meals
- preparing the children for bedtime
The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker, experienced in the field of childcare, well-educated and confident in assisting the children with their homework, dinner and bed time routine. A confident driver is also essential.
This is a full-time position and the salary on offer is £10-12 net per hour. The working days will be 5-6 days per week; the working day will start at 6.30am, however, the exact hours will be discussed and confirmed upon interview. Both, live-out and live-in arrangements, are possible. In case of live-in the family would prefer a candidate with similar life views and values as them (can be discussed during the interview). However, the live-out arrangement is preferable for the family.
A trial will be offered to any potential candidate before proceeding. Interviews are to start ASAP.
- Fluent English speaker
- At least 3 years of experience as a nanny
- Confident driver
- Resident of the UK with a work permit
- Up to date Police Check
- At least 3 contactable references
- £10-12 net per hour
- Live-in accommodation possible
- Car provided
A family residing in Chelsea, London is seeking an energetic and experienced Nanny with a childcare qualification (Norland or Chiltern preferred) for the care of their 1 year old daughter. This is a live-out position with an accommodation provided. Schedule is 5 days/week 12 hours/day. Salary negotiable.read more
A family residing in Kamloops, Canada is seeking an experienced Nanny who is also a confident driver, per friendly and good swimmer for the care of their 3 children, B9, B8 and G4. Live-in with a private room and bathroom, 2 days off per week. Start ASAP. Salary is $560+ pw.read more
A family residing in Munich, Germany is seeking an experienced, flexible and active Nanny who is also fluent in Spanish for the care of their 8 month old daughter. Live-out with separate apartment, Monday to Friday. Start in January 2019. Salary is negotiable.read more
A family residing between Sloane Square and Clapham Junction in London is seeking an active, experienced and educated Nanny who is fluent in English and preferably Spanish. The main care is for B6 & B4 and shared care for a newborn. Live-out, five days per week. Salary negotiable.read more
A family residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is seeking an experienced baby nanny for the care and education of their 10 month old baby girl. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience nannying within private households and…read more