The children are very mature girls for their age and they enjoy reading, drawing, arts and crafts.
The main responsibilities will be:
- assisting the mother in the morning while getting the girls ready for school including breakfast and taking them to school in the car
- after school pick-ups; unfortunately the girls attend different schools, as they were unable to get them both into the same school, so it is proving to be a little difficult logistically for the family at this time
- helping the children with homework in the afternoons
- organising in- and outdoor activities
- assisting with meals
- preparing the children for bedtime
The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker, experienced in the field of childcare, well-educated and confident in assisting the children with their homework, dinner and bed time routine. A confident driver is also essential.
This is a full-time position and the salary on offer is £10-12 net per hour. The working days will be 5-6 days per week; the working day will start at 6.30am, however, the exact hours will be discussed and confirmed upon interview. Both, live-out and live-in arrangements, are possible. In case of live-in the family would prefer a candidate with similar life views and values as them (can be discussed during the interview). However, the live-out arrangement is preferable for the family.
A trial will be offered to any potential candidate before proceeding. Interviews are to start ASAP.
- Fluent English speaker
- At least 3 years of experience as a nanny
- Confident driver
- Resident of the UK with a work permit
- Up to date Police Check
- At least 3 contactable references
- £10-12 net per hour
- Live-in accommodation possible
- Car provided
A family residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an active, experienced and kind Nanny who is fluent in English, for the care of their 3 year old boy. Minimum 3 years of experience working with toddlers. There is a baby and Nanny might be asked to help out Maternity Nurse from time to time. Live-in, private room with bathroom. Salary £1000-1200 npw.read more
A family residing in Brussels, Belgium is seeking an English speaking Nanny for their two children, G6 and B6m. Minimum 3 years of experience with babies and young children is required. It will be shared charge with the mother and housekeeper. Live-in position with your own room and bathroom. Salary £800 npw.read more
A family of four residing in West Hollywood is seeking an experienced and educated Nanny for their 3 daughters, 6 and 3 years old. Ideally the nanny will have 5-8 years of relevant experience and childcare education. Preferably candidates who seek a live-in position but live-out will be considered as well. Salary $1000 gpw.read more
A lovely family from Saudi Arabia, who will be spending their summer in London, is seeking an experienced and fun Nanny for their 3 children – G7, B6 & G3. They will be in London from 12 June to 15 August. The Nanny will help them organise daily trips and activities. Live-out. Location near Victoria Station. Salary £12 nph.read more