House manager required, Dubai, £1000 per week
A house manager is required to work in Dubai for a family from Saudi Arabia. This role is for an experienced candidate who has previous experience in VIP private households and works exceptionally well as a team player and is confident in managing staff and the smooth running of the household. Some of the duties will include:
– managing the housekeepers,
– assisting with hiring staff and contracts
– inventory management
– staff training
– assigning duties and schedules to cooks, maids and chauffeurs and ensure they are carried out diligently
– make sure the environment is clean and safe for the occupants
– communicate and coordinate repairs and maintenance with external vendors
– improving existing routines and efficiency of existing staff
– managing the children’s schedules, activities and studies (five children aged 12-18)
The ideal candidate will have great organisational, managerial and people skills to ensure a well structured household whereby staff understand their roles and feel confident and valued for their great work.
Confidentiality of the family is paramount, a discreet and trustworthy candidate is imperative.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role is preferred and a salary is offered from £1000 per week.
This role is to start ASAP, interviews to be carried out via FaceTime. Start date will take into consideration external factors relating to Covid 19 and travel.
· Fluent English
· 5+ years of experience working with children of this age group
· Organized, team player, discreet
· Excellent previous contactable references (minimum 3)
· DBS check up to date and cleared
- Salary £1000+ net per week
· Accommodation allowance £400 per month
· A car is provided for a driver/driver to and from work if not
· Food provided whilst on duty and allowance provided for when off duty
· Long-term full-time contract
· Work related travel costs covered
· Work related visa costs covered
· Medical Insurance
· 30 days paid holiday per contract year
A family who reside in St Andrew’s in Scotland is seeking an experienced nanny/housekeeper to assist them in the care of their two boys and upkeep of the household. The family provide beautiful accommodation and is seeking a long term candidate.
A family residing in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking a qualified and experienced Governess Tutor for their son aged 7 years.
Nanny/Governess required, American family G7, G3, B2, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia £1000 net per week, June 2021
An Americab family moving to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is seeking a qualified and experienced English speaking nanny for the care and education of their three children, G7, G3, B2. Start June 2021. Salary £1000 net per week.
A family residing in central London is seeking a English speaking Nanny for the care of their son aged 2.5 years. Experience with toddlers as well as up to date Paediatric First Aid are a must. Live-out, full-time schedule. Salary starting from £12 net per hour. Start date, ASAP.
A VIP family based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced English speaking nanny for the care and education of their 7 year-old daughter.
A family residing in Shenzen, China is seeking and experienced and qulaified live-in Governess for a boy aged 2.5 years. The salary on offer is from £1000 – £1400 per week.