House manager required, Dubai, £1000 per week
A house manager is required to work in Dubai for a family from Saudi Arabia. This role is for an experienced candidate who has previous experience in VIP private households and works exceptionally well as a team player and is confident in managing staff and the smooth running of the household. Some of the duties will include:
– managing the housekeepers,
– assisting with hiring staff and contracts
– inventory management
– staff training
– assigning duties and schedules to cooks, maids and chauffeurs and ensure they are carried out diligently
– make sure the environment is clean and safe for the occupants
– communicate and coordinate repairs and maintenance with external vendors
– improving existing routines and efficiency of existing staff
– managing the children’s schedules, activities and studies (five children aged 12-18)
The ideal candidate will have great organisational, managerial and people skills to ensure a well structured household whereby staff understand their roles and feel confident and valued for their great work.
Confidentiality of the family is paramount, a discreet and trustworthy candidate is imperative.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role is preferred and a salary is offered from £1000 per week.
This role is to start ASAP, interviews to be carried out via FaceTime. Start date will take into consideration external factors relating to Covid 19 and travel.
· Fluent English
· 5+ years of experience working with children of this age group
· Organized, team player, discreet
· Excellent previous contactable references (minimum 3)
· DBS check up to date and cleared
- Salary £1000+ net per week
· Accommodation allowance £400 per month
· A car is provided for a driver/driver to and from work if not
· Food provided whilst on duty and allowance provided for when off duty
· Long-term full-time contract
· Work related travel costs covered
· Work related visa costs covered
· Medical Insurance
· 30 days paid holiday per contract year
A family residing in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking a qualified and experienced nanny governess for the care and education of their twin babies a boy and a girl aged 1.5 years. Schedule, 5 working days per week. Salary 1200 GPB net per week.
An English speaking nanny is sought to care for a baby boy aged 16 months in Rome, this is a temporary role from September 2021 – March 2022. Schedule, 6 days per week. Live-out. £900 net per week. Interviewing now.
A loving, kind and nurturing part – time nanny is sought in Enfield for the care of two little girls aged 4 and 18 months. The role involves picking them up from playgroup/school, settling for nap time, cooking light meals and having lots of fun. September 2021 start. 24 hours weekly. £12 net per hour.
A family residing in Zug, Switzerland is seeking a fun, energetic, kind and caring nanny to care for their son aged 3 and baby girl 1.5 years. This is a full time and permanent role starting ASAP. Salary on offer is from £800 net per week, separate live-out accomodation included.
A VIP family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced personal assistant who speaks Arabic, French and English to assist with the smooth running of their household. Accomodation provided on site. 4000 GBP net per month.
A VIP family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experience Maternity Nurse for the care of their newborn baby due in April 2022. This is a 6 month contract and the daily rate is £250 net per day.