experienced nanny required
For two girls 5 & 3
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
£4000 net per month
An Experienced and Discreet nanny/governess is required for a VVIP family, very well recommended to Great British Nannies in Riyadh, Saudi. The role will be to focus on the care of two bright, active, musical, and inquisitive little girls aged 5 and 3 years.
This role would suit a professional, experienced, discreet, calm, and kind nanny who has childcare qualifications which is specific to the Early Years Foundation stages and who is happy to follow a soft and supportive approach to suit the family.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will be to.
- Create a safe and stimulating age appropriate environment for the children inside and outside of the home.
- Follow a disciplinary structure for the children as discussed and agreed with the parents.
- Implement daily routines
- Administer one-on-one care which meets the children’s physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs.
- Keeps the children’s areas neat and tidy and organize their bedroom/toys/dressing room and play areas
- Grocery shopping for the child and planning the child’s daily schedule.
- Bathing and dressing child appropriate to the child’s activities
- Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the children
- Arranging playdates and outings
- Educational activities and crafts
- Taking child to school, activities, or playdates and supervise online schooling as and when needed
- Reading to and with the children
- Homework assistance
- Administering medicine with parents’ consent, if necessary
The working days will be 6 days per week and 12 hours daily, during travels there will need to be an element of flexibility. The salary on offer is £4000 net per month and live-in separate accommodation is offered on the staff grounds, private room with shared kitchen and living area. The family is ready to start interviewing candidates immediately and this role is to start ASAP for the right candidate.
- Fluent in English
- Childcare qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of professional or personal experience.
- First Aid
- Teaching background or assisting teaching.
- Police check/DBS clear
- Driver’s license
- 4000 pounds net per month
- Long – term permanent contract
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation: private bedroom and bathroom in a private area of the House / sharing sitting room and kitchen /while traveling she might share a room
- Holiday: one-month holiday paid salary
- Return Economy class ticket home during the contract
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.