A family located in Chelsea, London is seeking an experienced daily Live-out Nanny (preferably Norland or Chiltern qualified) for the care of their delightful one year old daughter.
The ideal candiate is a fluent English speaker, energetic with a vibrant personality that likes a strong focus on education. The nanny will be in charge of the care, wellbeing and education of the little girl as well as all nursery duties including cooking, cleaning, child’s laundry, etc. However, the educational focus is of the paramount importance to the family and should be at the forefront of successful candidate’s mind, stimulating the little girl through inventive activities and creative, imaginative play. Being energetic, engaging and patient are key attributes they are looking for. And it’s very important that the nanny understands how to play and engage the little girl. A good team player is also required. The nanny should have good communication skills and be able to work as a team with the night nanny ensuring a smooth transition for the child and keeping on top of the schedule and activities.
Typical duties include:
- Physical care of the child
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the child
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their child
- Providing well-balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs and age of the child
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Cleaning and tidying the accommodation provided for the nanny
- Cleaning, laundering and mending the child’s clothes and toys
- Cleaning and maintaining household equipment relating to the care of the child
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the child e.g. buggies and car seats
- Taking the child to playgroups, nursery, school
- Taking the child on outings appropriate to her age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for the child when she is sick, administering medicine(s)
- Discussing with parents relating to time on and off duty, nursery expenses, transport, babysitting
The family travels a few times per year within Europe and they would require the nanny to join them.
The working schedule is 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) 12 hours daily. A separate accommodation is provided.
The start date is early January 2019 and interviews are to commence immediately. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Fluent English speaker
- Childcare related qualification (Norland/Chiltern preferred)
- 3+ years of experience as a nanny
- Experience with toddlers
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Excellent previous references
- DBS check cleared
- Salary negotiable
- Separate accommodation provided
- Work related travel expenses covered
- Schedule Monday to Friday
- 2 days off per week
An international family residing in St John’s Wood, London is seeking a qualified and experienced bilingual English/Spanish live-in rota nanny.
An experienced and educated governor is required for the care and educational development of a boy aged 5 in London.
A live in nanny/governess is sought to work with an international family currently based in Kensington, London.
A family well known to the agency residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is seeking an experienced baby nanny for the care and education of their two children girl added 2.5 years and boy aged 1.
A British/Nigerian/Greek family residing in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking a qualified and experienced Governess/Governor/Tutor for the care and education of their two children. Boy aged 10 and Girl aged 7.
A VIP royal family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking a mature and experienced Personal Assistant, who is fluent in English and Arabic, ideally with some knowledge of French.
A family-based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, well-recommended to Great British Nannies, is seeking a kind, flexible and experienced Governess for the care and education of their 6-year-old girl.
A family from London is seeking a live in nanny for the care of their two sons aged 4 and 2 year. The job is to start in July. London based candidates only. Salary from £450 npw.
A family from Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced Nanny for the education of their 3 year old daughter. The job is to start in May. Long-term, live-in. Salary £1000 npw.