A family located in Chelsea, London is seeking an experienced daily Live-out Nanny (preferably Norland or Chiltern qualified) for the care of their delightful one year old daughter.
The ideal candiate is a fluent English speaker, energetic with a vibrant personality that likes a strong focus on education. The nanny will be in charge of the care, wellbeing and education of the little girl as well as all nursery duties including cooking, cleaning, child’s laundry, etc. However, the educational focus is of the paramount importance to the family and should be at the forefront of successful candidate’s mind, stimulating the little girl through inventive activities and creative, imaginative play. Being energetic, engaging and patient are key attributes they are looking for. And it’s very important that the nanny understands how to play and engage the little girl. A good team player is also required. The nanny should have good communication skills and be able to work as a team with the night nanny ensuring a smooth transition for the child and keeping on top of the schedule and activities.
Typical duties include:
- Physical care of the child
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the child
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their child
- Providing well-balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs and age of the child
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Cleaning and tidying the accommodation provided for the nanny
- Cleaning, laundering and mending the child’s clothes and toys
- Cleaning and maintaining household equipment relating to the care of the child
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the child e.g. buggies and car seats
- Taking the child to playgroups, nursery, school
- Taking the child on outings appropriate to her age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for the child when she is sick, administering medicine(s)
- Discussing with parents relating to time on and off duty, nursery expenses, transport, babysitting
The family travels a few times per year within Europe and they would require the nanny to join them.
The working schedule is 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) 12 hours daily. A separate accommodation is provided.
The start date is early January 2019 and interviews are to commence immediately. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Fluent English speaker
- Childcare related qualification (Norland/Chiltern preferred)
- 3+ years of experience as a nanny
- Experience with toddlers
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Excellent previous references
- DBS check cleared
- Salary negotiable
- Separate accommodation provided
- Work related travel expenses covered
- Schedule Monday to Friday
- 2 days off per week
A family residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an active, experienced and kind Nanny who is fluent in English, for the care of their 3 year old boy. Minimum 3 years of experience working with toddlers. There is a baby and Nanny might be asked to help out Maternity Nurse from time to time. Live-in, private room with bathroom. Salary £1000-1200 npw.read more
A family residing in Brussels, Belgium is seeking an English speaking Nanny for their two children, G6 and B6m. Minimum 3 years of experience with babies and young children is required. It will be shared charge with the mother and housekeeper. Live-in position with your own room and bathroom. Salary £800 npw.read more
A family of four residing in West Hollywood is seeking an experienced and educated Nanny for their 3 daughters, 6 and 3 years old. Ideally the nanny will have 5-8 years of relevant experience and childcare education. Preferably candidates who seek a live-in position but live-out will be considered as well. Salary $1000 gpw.read more
A lovely family from Saudi Arabia, who will be spending their summer in London, is seeking an experienced and fun Nanny for their 3 children – G7, B6 & G3. They will be in London from 12 June to 15 August. The Nanny will help them organise daily trips and activities. Live-out. Location near Victoria Station. Salary £12 nph.read more