For a VIP/royal Family
A VIP royal family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking a mature and experienced Personal Assistant, who is fluent in English and Arabic, ideally with some knowledge of French. The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience working as a Personal assistant with minimum 3 years as a PA for VIP families. Someone who is able to work under pressure and can easily adapt to changing plans at short notice is required.
The PA shall be able to perform her work with diligence, the utmost attention to detail, and working both independently and as part of a team. The most suitable candidates will be the ones who can remain calm and respectful in a stressful situation, find the right approach and build good relationships with different types of people, who know and respect the laws and regulations of the country as well as the family’s standards.
Problem solvers with a dynamic and proactive approach to finding solutions are welcomed. In addition to minimum work experience as a PA, the applicants are expected to have a solid shopping and fashion background.
The main duties will be:
- planning, organising and attending meetings
- monitoring and responding to emails
- answering phone calls
- booking tables at restaurants
- organizing and managing events and parties
- booking flights, hotels, private jets, yachts, cars
- checking visa entry requirements
- assisting with travel as well as any other special arrangements
- general supervision of nannies and other household staff (drivers, chefs, cleaners, etc.)
- supervision of drivers and bodyguards for HRH and her children while traveling, ensuring their efficiency immediately upon arrival
- maintaining high standards of personal cleanliness and workplace.
The working schedule will be 6 days per week, 8 hours per day. The family might require the PA to work up to 12 hours per day from time to time. When the family is travelling there will be no days off. Any overtime will be paid at an additional hourly rate of $20 per hour. Accommodation is provided in the staff housing within the palace grounds. All work-related travel costs covered, transport, visas, etc. as well as food in Saudi and outside.
- Fluent English & Arabic speaker (knowledge of French a bonus)
- 5+ years of experience as a PA
- Min 3 years of experience in a VIP family
- Shopping and/or fashion background
- Excellent previous references (min 3)
- DBS check cleared
- Salary €4000 net per month
- Overtime paid at $20 per hour
- Accommodation provided
- Food provided
- Long-term full-time contract
- Work related travel costs covered
Experienced House manager required to work in Dubai for a family from Saudi Arabia, £1000 per week
A VIP family based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced English speaking nanny for the care and education of their 4 year-old son.