A family located in Chelsea, London is seeking an experienced live-in night nanny for their delightful one year old girl.
The ideal candidate will have a warm and nurturing personality that can create a strong bond with the little girl and ensure she keeps to a good bedtime routine and sleep pattern. A good team player is also required. The night nanny should have good communication skills and be able to work as a team with the daily nanny ensuring a smooth transition for the child and keeping on top of the schedule and activities.
The night nanny will be in charge of the care, wellbeing and education (during awake hours) of the little girl. The night nanny will take over from the daily nanny when she leaves for the day around 7-8pm for a 12 hour shift. The successful candidate shall be responsible for all baby related duties including all nursery duties, cooking, cleaning and laundry for the baby girl.
Typical duties include:
- Physical care of the child during the night and until the daytime nanny arrives
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the child
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their child
- Providing well-balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the child
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Cleaning and tidying the accommodation provided for the nanny
- Cleaning, laundering and mending the child’s clothes and toys
- Cleaning and maintaining household equipment relating to the care of the child
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the child e.g. buggies and car seats
- Travelling with the child and preparing for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
- Taking the child to playgroups, nursery, school
- Taking the child on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for the child when they are sick, administering medicine(s)
The night nanny will also be required to travel with the family regularly, mostly throughout Europe.
The working schedule is 5 days per week 12 hours daily. The days off will be during the week.
The start date is early January 2019 and interviews are to commence immediately. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Fluent English speaker
- 3+ years of experience as a nanny
- Experience with toddlers
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Excellent previous references
- DBS check cleared
- Salary negotiable
- Separate room with en-suit provided
- Work related travel expenses covered
- 5 days on per week
- 2 days off per week
An international family residing in St John’s Wood, London is seeking a qualified and experienced bilingual English/Spanish live-in rota nanny.
An experienced and educated governor is required for the care and educational development of a boy aged 5 in London.
A live in nanny/governess is sought to work with an international family currently based in Kensington, London.
A family well known to the agency residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is seeking an experienced baby nanny for the care and education of their two children girl added 2.5 years and boy aged 1.
A British/Nigerian/Greek family residing in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking a qualified and experienced Governess/Governor/Tutor for the care and education of their two children. Boy aged 10 and Girl aged 7.
A VIP royal family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking a mature and experienced Personal Assistant, who is fluent in English and Arabic, ideally with some knowledge of French.
A family-based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, well-recommended to Great British Nannies, is seeking a kind, flexible and experienced Governess for the care and education of their 6-year-old girl.
A family from London is seeking a live in nanny for the care of their two sons aged 4 and 2 year. The job is to start in July. London based candidates only. Salary from £450 npw.
A family from Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced Nanny for the education of their 3 year old daughter. The job is to start in May. Long-term, live-in. Salary £1000 npw.