A family located in Chelsea, London is seeking an experienced live-in night nanny for their delightful one year old girl.
The ideal candidate will have a warm and nurturing personality that can create a strong bond with the little girl and ensure she keeps to a good bedtime routine and sleep pattern. A good team player is also required. The night nanny should have good communication skills and be able to work as a team with the daily nanny ensuring a smooth transition for the child and keeping on top of the schedule and activities.
The night nanny will be in charge of the care, wellbeing and education (during awake hours) of the little girl. The night nanny will take over from the daily nanny when she leaves for the day around 7-8pm for a 12 hour shift. The successful candidate shall be responsible for all baby related duties including all nursery duties, cooking, cleaning and laundry for the baby girl.
Typical duties include:
- Physical care of the child during the night and until the daytime nanny arrives
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the child
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their child
- Providing well-balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the child
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Cleaning and tidying the accommodation provided for the nanny
- Cleaning, laundering and mending the child’s clothes and toys
- Cleaning and maintaining household equipment relating to the care of the child
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the child e.g. buggies and car seats
- Travelling with the child and preparing for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
- Taking the child to playgroups, nursery, school
- Taking the child on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for the child when they are sick, administering medicine(s)
The night nanny will also be required to travel with the family regularly, mostly throughout Europe.
The working schedule is 5 days per week 12 hours daily. The days off will be during the week.
The start date is early January 2019 and interviews are to commence immediately. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Fluent English speaker
- 3+ years of experience as a nanny
- Experience with toddlers
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Excellent previous references
- DBS check cleared
- Salary negotiable
- Separate room with en-suit provided
- Work related travel expenses covered
- 5 days on per week
- 2 days off per week
A family residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an active, experienced and kind Nanny who is fluent in English, for the care of their 3 year old boy. Minimum 3 years of experience working with toddlers. There is a baby and Nanny might be asked to help out Maternity Nurse from time to time. Live-in, private room with bathroom. Salary £1000-1200 npw.read more
A family residing in Brussels, Belgium is seeking an English speaking Nanny for their two children, G6 and B6m. Minimum 3 years of experience with babies and young children is required. It will be shared charge with the mother and housekeeper. Live-in position with your own room and bathroom. Salary £800 npw.read more
A family of four residing in West Hollywood is seeking an experienced and educated Nanny for their 3 daughters, 6 and 3 years old. Ideally the nanny will have 5-8 years of relevant experience and childcare education. Preferably candidates who seek a live-in position but live-out will be considered as well. Salary $1000 gpw.read more
A lovely family from Saudi Arabia, who will be spending their summer in London, is seeking an experienced and fun Nanny for their 3 children – G7, B6 & G3. They will be in London from 12 June to 15 August. The Nanny will help them organise daily trips and activities. Live-out. Location near Victoria Station. Salary £12 nph.read more