A family located in Chelsea, London is seeking an experienced live-in night nanny for their delightful one year old girl.
The ideal candidate will have a warm and nurturing personality that can create a strong bond with the little girl and ensure she keeps to a good bedtime routine and sleep pattern. A good team player is also required. The night nanny should have good communication skills and be able to work as a team with the daily nanny ensuring a smooth transition for the child and keeping on top of the schedule and activities.
The night nanny will be in charge of the care, wellbeing and education (during awake hours) of the little girl. The night nanny will take over from the daily nanny when she leaves for the day around 7-8pm for a 12 hour shift. The successful candidate shall be responsible for all baby related duties including all nursery duties, cooking, cleaning and laundry for the baby girl.
Typical duties include:
- Physical care of the child during the night and until the daytime nanny arrives
- Supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the child
- Communicating with parents on all aspects of the care of their child
- Providing well-balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the child
- Cleaning and tidying the nursery, bedroom, playroom and other areas agreed with the parents
- Cleaning and tidying the accommodation provided for the nanny
- Cleaning, laundering and mending the child’s clothes and toys
- Cleaning and maintaining household equipment relating to the care of the child
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the child e.g. buggies and car seats
- Travelling with the child and preparing for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
- Taking the child to playgroups, nursery, school
- Taking the child on outings appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Preparing for special occasions such as birthday parties
- Caring for the child when they are sick, administering medicine(s)
The night nanny will also be required to travel with the family regularly, mostly throughout Europe.
The working schedule is 5 days per week 12 hours daily. The days off will be during the week.
The start date is early January 2019 and interviews are to commence immediately. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Fluent English speaker
- 3+ years of experience as a nanny
- Experience with toddlers
- Eligible to work and live in the UK
- Excellent previous references
- DBS check cleared
- Salary negotiable
- Separate room with en-suit provided
- Work related travel expenses covered
- 5 days on per week
- 2 days off per week
Experienced House manager required to work in Dubai for a family from Saudi Arabia, £1000 per week
GBN 311, ASAP A family residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is seeking a qualified and experienced tutor
A family residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is seeking a qualified and experienced tutor.
A VIP family based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced English speaking nanny for the care and education of their 4 year-old son.