For a VIP Family
A VIP family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking a mature and experienced Personal Assistant, who is fluent in English and French, who also has good command of Arabic.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience working as a Personal assistant with minimum 3 years as a PA for VIP families. Someone who is able to work under pressure and can easily adapt to changing plans at short notice. The PA shall be able to perform her work with utmost attention to detail, diligently, work both independently and as part of a team. The most suitable candidates will be the ones who can remain calm and respectful in a stressful situation, find the right approach and build good relationships with different types of people, who know and respect the laws and regulations of the country as well as the family’s standards. Problem solvers with a dynamic and proactive approach to finding solutions. In addition to minimum work experience as a PA the applicants are expected to have a solid shopping and fashion background.
The main duties will be:
- planning, organising and attending meetings
- monitoring and responding to emails
- answering phone calls
- booking tables at restaurants
- organizing and managing events and parties
- booking flights, hotels, private jets, yachts, cars
- checking visa entry requirements
- assisting with travel as well as any other special arrangements
- general supervision of nannies and other household staff (drivers, chefs, cleaners, etc.)
- supervision of drivers and bodyguards for HRH and her children while traveling, ensuring their efficiency immediately upon arrival
- maintaining high standards of personal cleanliness and work place.
The working schedule will be 6 days per week, 8 hours per day. The family might require the PA to work up to 12 hours per day from time to time. When the family is travelling there will be no days off. Any overtime will be paid at $20 per hour. Accommodation is provided in the staff housing. All work related travel costs covered, transport, visas, etc. as well as food in Saudi and outside.
- Fluent English & French speaker
- Good command of Arabic
- 5+ years of experience as a PA
- Min 3 years of experience in a VIP family
- Sopping and/or fashion background
- Excellent previous references (min 3)
- DBS check cleared
- Salary $3000-4000
- Overtime paid at $20 per hour
- Accommodation provided
- Food provided
- Long-term full-time contract
- Work related travel costs covered
An international family residing in St John’s Wood, London is seeking a qualified and experienced bilingual English/Spanish live-in rota nanny.
An experienced and educated governor is required for the care and educational development of a boy aged 5 in London.
A live in nanny/governess is sought to work with an international family currently based in Kensington, London.
A family well known to the agency residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is seeking an experienced baby nanny for the care and education of their two children girl added 2.5 years and boy aged 1.
A British/Nigerian/Greek family residing in Lagos, Nigeria is seeking a qualified and experienced Governess/Governor/Tutor for the care and education of their two children. Boy aged 10 and Girl aged 7.
A VIP royal family from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is seeking a mature and experienced Personal Assistant, who is fluent in English and Arabic, ideally with some knowledge of French.
A family-based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, well-recommended to Great British Nannies, is seeking a kind, flexible and experienced Governess for the care and education of their 6-year-old girl.
A family from London is seeking a live in nanny for the care of their two sons aged 4 and 2 year. The job is to start in July. London based candidates only. Salary from £450 npw.
A family from Saudi Arabia is seeking an experienced Nanny for the education of their 3 year old daughter. The job is to start in May. Long-term, live-in. Salary £1000 npw.