- Playing cards
- Colouring Pad
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissues/Baby Wipes
- Snacks approved by parents
- Phone charger/battery booster. If you don’t have one, invest in one
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, minty gum
- Imodium, Remegel, Paracetemol + any other of your prescripted drugs
- Lip balm & Face cream
- Flip flops and shorts to change into
- Flight socks for long journeys
- Mini sun cream
- Ladies things – should it be that time
- No need for a full make up bag but a little concealer stick never hurts after an 8 hour journey
Are you thinking about giving your child the opportunity to learn a second language and opening their world educationally, culturally and socially?
Considering hiring a manny for your children? Take a look at some of the benefits here. We have many nannies registered with Great British Nannies.
Travelling to Moscow this winter? Here’s a list of fun activity ideas for you!