- Playing cards
- Colouring Pad
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissues/Baby Wipes
- Snacks approved by parents
- Phone charger/battery booster. If you don’t have one, invest in one
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, minty gum
- Imodium, Remegel, Paracetemol + any other of your prescripted drugs
- Lip balm & Face cream
- Flip flops and shorts to change into
- Flight socks for long journeys
- Mini sun cream
- Ladies things – should it be that time
- No need for a full make up bag but a little concealer stick never hurts after an 8 hour journey
Why a UK boarding school? Thinking of sending your child overseas to study in the UK? Read here about why affluent families are choosing this option.
It’s round about that time to update my CV. What is it about talking about ourselves that makes this part of our professional lives so challenging?
Nanny interview tips for nannies, tutors and governesses to feel more confident when interviewing to land your next dream job as a childcarer.