- Playing cards
- Colouring Pad
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissues/Baby Wipes
- Snacks approved by parents
- Phone charger/battery booster. If you don’t have one, invest in one
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, minty gum
- Imodium, Remegel, Paracetemol + any other of your prescripted drugs
- Lip balm & Face cream
- Flip flops and shorts to change into
- Flight socks for long journeys
- Mini sun cream
- Ladies things – should it be that time
- No need for a full make up bag but a little concealer stick never hurts after an 8 hour journey
Wondering how best to prepare your child for the arrival of their new siblings? This is an adaption period for everyone and in this blog you can find out how to best navigate the transition.
Who feels like a family trip to the seaside? Here at Great British Nannies we’ve come up with some beach friendly hacks sure to make your day of family fun as smooth running and enjoyable as possible.
Why a UK boarding school? Thinking of sending your child overseas to study in the UK? Read here about why affluent families are choosing this option.