- Playing cards
- Colouring Pad
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissues/Baby Wipes
- Snacks approved by parents
- Phone charger/battery booster. If you don’t have one, invest in one
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, minty gum
- Imodium, Remegel, Paracetemol + any other of your prescripted drugs
- Lip balm & Face cream
- Flip flops and shorts to change into
- Flight socks for long journeys
- Mini sun cream
- Ladies things – should it be that time
- No need for a full make up bag but a little concealer stick never hurts after an 8 hour journey
Mary Poppins set the standard and I’m really going to ask you to take my word for this as someone that runs a nanny agency and speaks with clients for a living. So let’s see how to find your Mary Poppins.
In this blog we will tell you all about maternity nurses. Who they are, what they can do and what they can not. Where to find a maternity nurse. And even how to become a career maternity nurse.
Our guest blogger Nicola shares how mummy of two, soon to be three found her passion when she most needed to. Read about her path since she decided that her family would rise above all struggles.