- Playing cards
- Colouring Pad
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissues/Baby Wipes
- Snacks approved by parents
- Phone charger/battery booster. If you don’t have one, invest in one
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, minty gum
- Imodium, Remegel, Paracetemol + any other of your prescripted drugs
- Lip balm & Face cream
- Flip flops and shorts to change into
- Flight socks for long journeys
- Mini sun cream
- Ladies things – should it be that time
- No need for a full make up bag but a little concealer stick never hurts after an 8 hour journey
For us it’s imperative that our nannies, governesses, governors, mannies, tutors and maternity nurses feel appreciated for the amazing work that they do. Here’s what to expect if you join the team!
We’ve noticed a growing number of our VIP clients requesting to learn more about welcoming a Manny into their family. Here are our top 4 reasons why Mannies make excellent childcare professionals.
Who feels like a family trip to the seaside? Here at Great British Nannies we’ve come up with some beach friendly hacks sure to make your day of family fun as smooth running and enjoyable as possible.