- Playing cards
- Colouring Pad
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissues/Baby Wipes
- Snacks approved by parents
- Phone charger/battery booster. If you don’t have one, invest in one
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, minty gum
- Imodium, Remegel, Paracetemol + any other of your prescripted drugs
- Lip balm & Face cream
- Flip flops and shorts to change into
- Flight socks for long journeys
- Mini sun cream
- Ladies things – should it be that time
- No need for a full make up bag but a little concealer stick never hurts after an 8 hour journey
Our Summer Holiday Bucket List to give you and your family some ideas and inspiration!
Sometimes convincing your child to brush their teeth can be a challenge, here are some dentist approved tips to try out!
Our favourite Disney inspired crafts, DIYs and other fun to keep you and your children entertained for hours!