- Playing cards
- Colouring Pad
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissues/Baby Wipes
- Snacks approved by parents
- Phone charger/battery booster. If you don’t have one, invest in one
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, minty gum
- Imodium, Remegel, Paracetemol + any other of your prescripted drugs
- Lip balm & Face cream
- Flip flops and shorts to change into
- Flight socks for long journeys
- Mini sun cream
- Ladies things – should it be that time
- No need for a full make up bag but a little concealer stick never hurts after an 8 hour journey
Life as a Governess is extremely rewarding, exciting and full of opportunity to travel to some truly spectacular locations. Read how to secure a Governess job.
School’s out for summer, and as a parent or guardian, don’t you know it! It’s vital to carve out daily moments of self-care throughout the summer holidays to see you thriving over surviving.
Wondering how best to prepare your child for the arrival of their new siblings? This is an adaption period for everyone in your family and knowing how best to navigate it so that your existing child feels comfortable about the arrival will have you feeling at ease and ready for your new baby.