Gardening for Children – nurture your child with nature
- Get your children to make plant labels to mark where and what seeds have been planted.
- Go on a ‘nature hunt’, looking for creepy-crawlies and make a ‘bug hotel’ to keep them comfortable.
- Encourage them to handle them gently and with care.
- Teach your child about how bugs are good for the soil and plants.
- Create a compost heap and explain to your child what you can and can’t put in there.
We receive so much positive feedback from families who have opted to hire a maternity nurse, here are some of our favourite reasons why hiring a maternity nurse makes all the difference to new mamas.
For us it’s imperative that our nannies, governesses, governors, mannies, tutors and maternity nurses feel appreciated for the amazing work that they do. Here’s what to expect if you join the team!
We’ve noticed a growing number of our VIP clients requesting to learn more about welcoming a Manny into their family. Here are our top 4 reasons why Mannies make excellent childcare professionals.