Gardening for Children – nurture your child with nature
- Get your children to make plant labels to mark where and what seeds have been planted.
- Go on a ‘nature hunt’, looking for creepy-crawlies and make a ‘bug hotel’ to keep them comfortable.
- Encourage them to handle them gently and with care.
- Teach your child about how bugs are good for the soil and plants.
- Create a compost heap and explain to your child what you can and can’t put in there.
The arrival of beautiful new royal baby Archie has introduced an openly ‘conscious’ approach to parenting adopted by new parents Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex. Their profound personal life experiences as individuals means that they now unite as a family with a broadened perspective of what a child needs to develop and thrive.
Where would we be without the miracle of the magical and astounding ocean? Certainly not here on planet earth as we know it. The health of our oceans has become a mission of the masses, we have finally opened our eyes and our hearts to a spirit of positive activism, creating a dawn of change. Celebrate World Oceans Day 2019 with Great British Nannies!
An honest account from a new mum, who lost her sparkle after giving birth to her first child. But has found it again through reconnecting to her love of fitness and motivating people. She has become a BeachBody coach and is able to work from home doting on her daughter all at once. Read her amazing journey to regaining her self-esteem and zest for life.