Gardening for Children – nurture your child with nature
- Get your children to make plant labels to mark where and what seeds have been planted.
- Go on a ‘nature hunt’, looking for creepy-crawlies and make a ‘bug hotel’ to keep them comfortable.
- Encourage them to handle them gently and with care.
- Teach your child about how bugs are good for the soil and plants.
- Create a compost heap and explain to your child what you can and can’t put in there.
Wondering how best to prepare your child for the arrival of their new siblings? This is an adaption period for everyone and in this blog you can find out how to best navigate the transition.
Who feels like a family trip to the seaside? Here at Great British Nannies we’ve come up with some beach friendly hacks sure to make your day of family fun as smooth running and enjoyable as possible.
Why a UK boarding school? Thinking of sending your child overseas to study in the UK? Read here about why affluent families are choosing this option.