Gardening for Children – nurture your child with nature
- Get your children to make plant labels to mark where and what seeds have been planted.
- Go on a ‘nature hunt’, looking for creepy-crawlies and make a ‘bug hotel’ to keep them comfortable.
- Encourage them to handle them gently and with care.
- Teach your child about how bugs are good for the soil and plants.
- Create a compost heap and explain to your child what you can and can’t put in there.
Are you looking for your unicorn family? Nannies with unicorn families know when they have them and stay with them for many years. How do you find a unicorn family and get your best nanny job yet?
Are you considering to hire a tutor? There are numerous reasons a family might choose to opt for a personal and optimised home tutoring approach as opposed to solely using the in-class school system.
Mary Poppins set the standard and I’m really going to ask you to take my word for this as someone that runs a nanny agency and speaks with clients for a living. So let’s see how to find your Mary Poppins.