Gardening for Children – nurture your child with nature
- Get your children to make plant labels to mark where and what seeds have been planted.
- Go on a ‘nature hunt’, looking for creepy-crawlies and make a ‘bug hotel’ to keep them comfortable.
- Encourage them to handle them gently and with care.
- Teach your child about how bugs are good for the soil and plants.
- Create a compost heap and explain to your child what you can and can’t put in there.
A trip to the Bolshoi for theatre for the ballet in Moscow will take your breath away. Sheer beauty, class and talent you will love every minute.
Are you thinking about giving your child the opportunity to learn a second language and opening their world educationally, culturally and socially?
Considering hiring a manny for your children? Take a look at some of the benefits here. We have many nannies registered with Great British Nannies.