- Look under the place where you rest your head at night dreaming of flying a beautiful kite…
- Now you’ve found me under here, go ahead and find me behind your favourite soft toy’s ear…
- You are doing well! Next I’ll probably be close by to the shower gel…
- Cut down the long sides of each pillowcase.
- Cut along the shorter edge that doesn’t have the folded part that usually covers the pillow to detach a piece of fabric that will be used for tying the cape.
- Cut in between the folded side about an inch so that you can feed the detached piece through.
- Decorate the cape as you wish with other pieces of material if you have or simply grab some Sharpies and make it as simple or as complex as you wish.
For us it’s imperative that our nannies, governesses, governors, mannies, tutors and maternity nurses feel appreciated for the amazing work that they do. Here’s what to expect if you join the team!
We’ve noticed a growing number of our VIP clients requesting to learn more about welcoming a Manny into their family. Here are our top 4 reasons why Mannies make excellent childcare professionals.
Who feels like a family trip to the seaside? Here at Great British Nannies we’ve come up with some beach friendly hacks sure to make your day of family fun as smooth running and enjoyable as possible.