- Look under the place where you rest your head at night dreaming of flying a beautiful kite…
- Now you’ve found me under here, go ahead and find me behind your favourite soft toy’s ear…
- You are doing well! Next I’ll probably be close by to the shower gel…
- Cut down the long sides of each pillowcase.
- Cut along the shorter edge that doesn’t have the folded part that usually covers the pillow to detach a piece of fabric that will be used for tying the cape.
- Cut in between the folded side about an inch so that you can feed the detached piece through.
- Decorate the cape as you wish with other pieces of material if you have or simply grab some Sharpies and make it as simple or as complex as you wish.
Wondering how best to prepare your child for the arrival of their new siblings? This is an adaption period for everyone and in this blog you can find out how to best navigate the transition.
Who feels like a family trip to the seaside? Here at Great British Nannies we’ve come up with some beach friendly hacks sure to make your day of family fun as smooth running and enjoyable as possible.
Why a UK boarding school? Thinking of sending your child overseas to study in the UK? Read here about why affluent families are choosing this option.