- Look under the place where you rest your head at night dreaming of flying a beautiful kite…
- Now you’ve found me under here, go ahead and find me behind your favourite soft toy’s ear…
- You are doing well! Next I’ll probably be close by to the shower gel…
- Cut down the long sides of each pillowcase.
- Cut along the shorter edge that doesn’t have the folded part that usually covers the pillow to detach a piece of fabric that will be used for tying the cape.
- Cut in between the folded side about an inch so that you can feed the detached piece through.
- Decorate the cape as you wish with other pieces of material if you have or simply grab some Sharpies and make it as simple or as complex as you wish.
How parents can build a solid connection with their children. This blog shares how you can be closer with your children through making small adjustments in behaviour in order for you to have a better and more rewarding relationship with your children. From newborn babies and beyond.
Mary Poppins set the standard and I’m really going to ask you to take my word for this as someone that runs a nanny agency and speaks with clients for a living. So let’s see how to find your Mary Poppins.
Some children find it easy and natural to make friends whereas others need some help from adults. Read our tips how to support your child’s social integration.